Thursday, April 25, 2013

Subway Art - Summer & Patriotic

Remember a long, long time ago when I posted my Spring Subway Art?  Fine, it was in March, but that seems like a really long time ago.  Anyway, I promised I'd share any future versions of subway art with you and I intend to fulfill that commitment right now.  Just call me accountable.

I created two new versions in anticipation of Summer because Summer is almost here.  Yes, I realize  Spring just started but I have no patience.  Plus, I love Summer because it's the best season there is.  Period.  When else can you wear flip flops every day and get away with wearing a giant t-shirt and calling it a dress?  I can feel the beach calling my name now.

These printables are great because you can print them on your home computer and they fit perfectly in an 8" x 10" picture frame.  It's the easiest and cheapest decoration ever.


The first version is straight up summertime.  I love every word in this little gem.....they make me smile.  I'm definitely ready for Summer.  Sorry Spring, you're nice and all, but Summer's got you beat.


I plan on switching out the regular summer version for this patriotic version for Memorial Day and 4th of July.  It goes perfectly with the Patriotic Pinwheel Wreath I posted yesterday!


You can download the Summer version here.

And you can download the Patriotic version here.

Also, don't forget about the Christmas, Wine, Birdie and Easter versions!

My post is linked up on Fine Craft Guild - click here to see it there!


Hope you enjoy!
Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment