Monday, October 14, 2013

No baking today... but I did go on vacation

Hey There!

I have no baking news to report today and probably won't until next week.  I went on vacation and while I have some yummy stuff to tell you about it will have to wait until I can catch up on regular life (grocery shopping, laundry, etc.)

CA and I celebrated our 10th Anniversary with a trip to Little Palm Island which is in the Florida Keys.  The island is only accessible by boat which is fine by me.  It's also only 5 acres in size so you can walk around it in about five minutes.  I spent the majority of my time lounging, eating and drinking cocktails.  My perfect kind of vacation.  We did spend a few hours on actual activities like snorkeling in Looe Key and stand up paddle boarding (and I'm proud to say I did not fall in the off!)

Before regular life finds me again, I'm going to post a gratuitous amount of pictures from my vacation in order to make you feel jealous or like you need a vacation too.

Where we ate dinner each night... right on the sand.

The pool where excessive amounts of lounging occurred.

My favorite kind of tree.

The paths that led all around the island.

Random hammock (I tried to get in one but fell on my head).

View of the dining area from the dock.

One of the docks.
Talk of cooking will recommence next week.

Enjoy!
Julie

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful! Glad you could get away and enjoy eachother :)

    ReplyDelete