Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fall & Halloween Subway Art

There's been a significant craft drought around this blog lately and I shall remedy that directly.

I finally busted out all the Fall decorations last weekend (a little later than usual) and remembered that I hadn't created any subway art for this particular season.  If you remember this post, I shared my creations for summer which seems like ages ago!  I've fully adopted sweaters, boots, soup and pumpkins - even if it still is in the 70's most days.

I created two different printables for this season - The first is for regular old Fall... which is safely tucked away until November 1st.


The second is currently on display and is dedicated to Halloween.  BOO!  I'm particularly fond of the tiny little bats that are strategically placed in this one.


I love these printables because they add a lot of festivity without a lot of work.  Print it out on your regular old computer printer, grab an 8"x10" picture frame and go.


You can download the final products by clicking on the links below.

Fall Subway Art

Halloween Subway Art

You're welcome!
Julie





No comments:

Post a Comment